Le Pain Quotidien's Bleecker St Bakery
Thick or thin crust? You decide! Come learn the best baking techniques as you and your guests create your own personal Artisan Pizza master-pieces. Learn tips and tricks from our Artisan Bakers on the dough, ingredient selection, shaping, and topping. Each individual learns to shape their own individual Pizza from a house-made dough made morning of, and then tops using a variety of Instructor selected toppings. After the masterpieces are complete, return to your reserved seating in our communal dining room to enjoy unlimited House Brewed Iced Tea & Lemonade (included in the class price) while your pizzas are baked off and served.
- We encourage Host & guests to arrive a minimum of 20 minutes prior to the event start to great guests, use restrooms, etc.
- Once guests arrive, if the host selects catering and opts for it to be enjoyed before the start of the class, host/guests will enjoy food and beverage for up to 20 minutes and then classroom portion begins.
- The lesson ensues and then guests leave the classroom to return to their reserved seating area while pizzas are baked and plated.
- If the group is larger than 20 people, the first group will leave the classroom and return to reserved seating to continue enjoying food and beverage and mingling. A brief class reset will occur before receiving the 2nd group.
What You Will Make / Go Home With:
- Shape and top your own individual pizza from a class made dough made morning of by one of our Bakers.
- Instructor selected toppings.
About the Instructor:
Head Instructor of the education program is a seasoned Pastry Chef & Bread Baker, and Food Educator who teaches most to all of the private events.
How to Book
After selecting your approximate group size and date, you’ll be able to let us know about any accommodations you need before completing your payment.
You will be able to make some alterations to accommodations and group size after payment, as we know those things may be subject to change.
If you’d like to book this event to take place in your office or home, please indicate it in the Special Requests field.
Once you’ve completed your booking, you’ll be connected directly with your event provider to hash out any further necessary details.
Strict: This provider allows for cancellations with a full refund to occur 2 weeks or more in advance of the event. Cancelling within a window of less than 2 weeks will result in an inability to be refunded.
Strict: You will be able to make changes to your group size up until 2 weeks before your event as long as you meet the provider minimum. You will also have up until this period to make additional accommodations for the event