Liquid Lab NYC
Come try your hand at crafting cocktails like an expert mixologist. Our unique and specialized private formal classes are perfect for groups as small as 8 and as large as 25 that want to dive head first into a 2-hour cocktail making crash course.
Our classes are fun, informative, and fully interactive and have been very popular with clients such as Google, Mackenzie and Co, Yahoo!, and American Express. This experience is perfect for corporate team building, office outings, birthdays, bachelorette/bridal parties, or simply a night out on the town with friends.
- Guests will arrive to their own ""bar station"" stocked with all the equipment they'll need.
- Over 2 hours we'll go through a custom built recipe list step by step as a group, passing and discussing various ingredients as we go.
- Everyone will create 4 cocktails and we'll be sipping, drinking, and critiquing along the way.
- We'll end with a fun group competition where we challenge participants to create an original cocktail.
What You Will Make / Go Home With:
Each guest will go home with:
- A recipe list for the cocktails they made so they can repeat them at home.
About the Venue:
We can accommodate groups of 15 or less at our office location (Wework Nomad) and then we have a slew of bars and venues around the city with varying room rental rates/catering minimums available upon request; as a mobile company we can also come to a home or office within NYC at no additional fee.
How to Book
After selecting your approximate group size and date, you’ll be able to let us know about any accommodations you need before completing your payment.
You will be able to make some alterations to accommodations and group size after payment, as we know those things may be subject to change.
If you’d like to book this event to take place in your office or home, please indicate it in the Special Requests field.
Once you’ve completed your booking, you’ll be connected directly with your event provider to hash out any further necessary details.
No Cancellations or Refunds: This provider does not offer a full refund for a cancellation in any case. If you can no longer commit to the event, we will work with the provider to try to secure a portion of your funds back, but in most cases you will not be refunded at all.
Flexible: You will be able to make changes to your group size up until 72 hours as long as you meet the provider minimum. You will also have up until this period to make additional accommodations for the event