|Location||Zoom Conference, Online Video|
|Price||Starting at $360 (see price details)|
|Duration||1 hour and 15 minutes|
Up to 200 ppl
Note: Group size can be changed after booking if needed.
Mini teams will work against the clock to find obscure info on the internet. Googling encouraged!
Ever felt the urge to google random trivia facts? Or better yet, are you a trivia champ that's looking for a real challenge? Try out this unique game that actually encourages you to look up the answers.
And did we mention the prompts are designed to uncover information about historically underrepresented topics/groups to help your team expand its knowledge and awareness? What better way to grow together than to learn and have fun together?
What your group will do:
- Our facilitator will welcome the group, go over the rules of the game, and start the event with high energy.
- Half the time will be spent in mini teams, where groups will work together under the clock to find the most obscure information on the internet during 3 rounds: an Image Search Round, a Scavenger Hunt Round, and a Debate Round where your group will have to pick a side of a hotly debated topic.
- Lots of fun will be had in the sharing sessions, where teams will have the chance to show off and discuss the interesting nuggets of info they've mined.
What is included:
- Entertaining & engaging host to facilitate a smooth, fun, and unique experience
- Access to our event fulfillment team
- After you book the event, we will send you a confirmation email and zoom details for the event
- Our event fulfillment team will be able to answer any questions you have before, during, or after the event
Supported Platforms: Zoom is our recommended platform but we can accomodate Google Meets, Microsoft Teams, and WebEx if the client provides the meeting details
- Cancel your event for free if you provide at least 3 business days notice
- Cancellations less than 3 days before the event will result in a fee of 50% of the minimum deposit amount.
- Rescheduling requests less than 2 days before the event will result in a $150 rescheduling fee.
- If you don't know your final headcount, place a hold on your date by booking the minimum group size. We'll collect the full payment after you finalize the headcount.
- You can customize your event for a $150 customization fee. Customizations include things like combining different games, requesting specific questions or a themed game, or adding something to an event with materials included. Using a different platform that is not Zoom is not a customization
- $360 for upto 15 people
- $10 per person thereafter
- For Customization, there is a $150 charge and we'll connect you with an expert to cater to your group's needs
Pay the minimum ($360) as a deposit at checkout & we'll finalize your payment when you've finalized your head count!
Are you booking multiple events or do you have a very large group? Contact us for special pricing.
How to Book
- Complete your booking by walking through our simple checkout process.
- We'll send you your receipt & confirmation details.
- Your event provider will reach out to introduce themselves & send you additional helpful details about your event.
- On the day of your event, you'll have a blast!