Brick Building Team Challenge
|Location||Zoom Conference, Online Video|
|Price||$60 per person (see price details)|
|Duration||1 hour and 15 minutes|
Up to 80 ppl
Note: Group size can be changed after booking if needed.
Participants build unique structures with Legos® to complete a series of both team and individual challenges. May the best build win!
Each participant will receive their own Lego® kit ahead of your event. The prompts will require a combination of teamwork and collaboration plus everyone's individual creativity. Each build will be voted on and judged by the full group. It's a great hands-on team-building event. Do you have the construction skills to impress?
- Build a Zoo Scene: Each participant must build their own animal (no animal can be the same).
- Clones: Have each participant on your team build exactly the same structure. It needs to use at least 50 blocks and 5 different colors. The winning team will be judged based on accuracy (how similar the structures are to each other) and quality (how ambitious/creative the structures are).
- Build the Largest Tower: Participants are tasked with building the highest tower they can in less than 10 minutes.
- Self-portraits: Create your likeness using Legos®.
What your group will do:
- Participants will receive a package of Legos® before the event. Each package will include 200+ bricks for a healthy array of building options.
- Our facilitator will welcome the group, go over the rules of the game, and start the event with high energy.
- A variety of challenges will be presented to the participants (some will require breakout rooms for teams to collaborate).
- Half of the time will be spent in the mini-teams and the other half will be the whole group together.
- Entertaining & engaging host to facilitate a smooth, fun, and unique experience
- Access to our event fulfillment team
- After you book the event, we will send you a confirmation email and zoom details for the event
- We will then collect the addresses of each of the participants and ensure every individual is sent a package of Legos®
- Our event fulfillment team will be able to answer any questions you have before, during, or after the event
Supported Platforms: Zoom is our recommended platform but we can accommodate Google Meets, Microsoft Teams, and WebEx if the client provides the meeting details
Shipping Deadlines & Terms:
- US addresses must be submitted 2 weeks before the event.
- Additional costs may apply to expedited shipments.
- Any shipment containing wine or alcohol must be signed for by the recipient.
- We cannot provide refunds for events if the materials have already been shipped
- Cancel your event for free if you provide at least a 2-week notice.
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks out will result in a fee of 50% of the minimum deposit amount.
- Rescheduling requests 48 hours or less before the event will result in a $150 rescheduling fee.
- If you don't know your final headcount, place a hold on your date by booking the minimum group size. We'll collect the full payment after you finalize the headcount.
- You can customize your event for a $150 customization fee. Customizations include things like combining different games, requesting specific questions or a themed game, or adding something to an event with materials included. Using a different platform that is not Zoom is not a customization
- The Lego® wordmark is a trademark owned by the LEGO Group which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this program.
- $600 for upto 10 people
- $60 per person thereafter
- For customization, there is a $150 charge & we'll connect you with an expert to cater to your groups needs.
Pay the minimum as a deposit at checkout & we'll finalize your payment when you've finalized your head count!
Are you booking multiple events or do you have a very large group? Contact us for special pricing.
How to Book
- Complete your booking by walking through our simple checkout process.
- We'll send you your receipt & confirmation details.
- Your event provider will reach out to introduce themselves & send you additional helpful details about your event.
- On the day of your event, you'll have a blast!