NYC Tipsy Painters
NYC Tipsy Painter is a cocktail and a painting event. Students learn the art of mixing colors, blending and painting techniques from an accredited artist in this 2 hour class.
- Upon arrival guests will be introduced to their painting instructor.
- After getting settled in, the teacher will introduce the group to the painting supplies and discuss the color palette, various painting techniques, and the art of mixing colors.
- Participants will receive a canvas with a pre-sketched image.
- The instructor will walk the group through guided instructions to ensure everyone completes their painting in the two hours period.
- Students finish their paintings, let them dry, and take a group photo, and walk home with their masterpieces
What You Will Make / Go Home With:
Each guest will go home with:
- 1 finished painting. Students typically work on the same pre-selected image, however, they are also welcome to paint their own if they choose.
- Students will work with a 12x16 pre-sketched canvas, unlimited acrylic paint, brushes, aprons, and easels.
About the Instructor:
Our team is made up of fine artists and all have experience teaching students of all levels. We are an encouraging, fun loving team that provides our students with a combination of education and entertainment,
About the Venue:
We socialize, drink, and paint at our various NYC locations. We host our painting events in private rooms in lounges, restaurants, parks and bars in various locations around Manhattan,
How to Book
After selecting your approximate group size and date, you’ll be able to let us know about any accommodations you need before completing your payment.
You will be able to make some alterations to accommodations and group size after payment, as we know those things may be subject to change.
If you’d like to book this event to take place in your office or home, please indicate it in the Special Requests field.
Once you’ve completed your booking, you’ll be connected directly with your event provider to hash out any further necessary details.
Moderate: This provider allows for cancellations with a full refund to occur 1 week or more in advance of the event. Cancelling within a window of less than 1 week will result in an inability to be refunded.
Flexible: You will be able to make changes to your group size up until 72 hours as long as you meet the provider minimum. You will also have up until this period to make additional accommodations for the event