Learn to make delicious, saucy, cheesy pizza from scratch!
In this live online crash course you will learn how to make fresh pizza from scratch from the comfort of your own home!
Your Group Will:
- Make and roll pizza dough
- Add the toppings of your choice
- Bake pizza to perfection
- Eat delicious, home made pizza
- A private, interactive workshop led by a professional chef and instructor
- We select and send the optimal ingredient brands and portions to participants to ensure everyone ends with delicious, homemade pizza. All ingredients will be shipped to each participant, including:
- Two packets of instant yeast
- Extra virgin olive oil
- All-purpose flour
- Crushed tomatoes
- A $ gift card and shopping guide so your participants can personalize their toppings and choose their preferred cheese, meats or veggies.
- **Gluten Free Option: We can accommodate gluten-free requests. Simply let us know which participants would prefer gluten-free packages and we will update their shopping guide and gift card amount so they can select their ideal flour (chickpea is recommended).
Additional Tools Required:
- Bowl and wooden spoon or stand mixer with hook attachment
- Blender, hand blender, or food processor (or chef’s knife and cutting board)
- Pizza stone or cookie sheet
- Chef’s knife and cutting board
- Metal spatula and tongs or pizza peel
- Small saucepan
- Salt & Sugar
Shipping Deadlines & Terms:
- Addresses must be submitted at least 2 weeks before the event start. They must be received by 9am ET. For example, if your event is on the 17th of the month, addresses must be received by on the 3rd of the month by 9am ET.
- Any address submitted after the deadline will incur a fee based on the delivery speed needed and location of recipient. You can see a list of fees here: https://www.screencast.com/t/OkJUB1HpacS
- Any shipment containing wine or alcohol must be signed for by recipient.
- We cannot provide refunds for events where materials have been shipped.
- Cancel your event for free if you provide at least a 2-week notice.
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks out will result in a fee of 50% of the minimum deposit amount.
- Rescheduling requests less than 48 hours before the event will result in a $150 rescheduling fee.
- If you don't know your final headcount, place a hold on your date by booking the minimum group size (10 people). We'll collect the full payment after you finalize headcount.
- We host events on Zoom and can accommodate other platforms.
- We do not permit or provide event recordings. Our events are best enjoyed as live interactions.
- If you'd like to customize your event, additional fees may apply.