Bring a taste of NYC to your groups' kitchen: learn to make bagels! Make, shape, then boil and bake this tasty brunch treat along with our chef instructor. We’ll even make a roasted garlic-chive cream cheese to schmear on a bagel at the end of this two-hour class.
Your Group Will Learn/Do:
- Make bagel dough
- Roll bagels into their bagel-y shapes
- Bake your fresh made bagels to perfection
- Make a home made roasted garlic & chive cream cheese which you can spread on your incredible bagels.
- A private, interactive workshop led by a professional chef and instructor
- We select and send the optimal ingredient brands and portions to participants to ensure everyone ends with delicious, homemade bagels. All ingredients will be shipped to each participant, including:
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- A $ gift card and shopping guide so your participants can personalize their cream cheese toppings
- **Gluten Free Option: We can accommodate gluten-free requests. Simply let us know which participants would prefer gluten-free packages and we will update their shopping guide and gift card amount so they can select their ideal flour (chickpea is recommended).
Additional Tools Required:
- 1 deep sided pot, stock pot, or Dutch oven
- Stand mixer with hook and paddle attachments, hand mixer, or wooden spoon
- Slotted spoon or spider
- Medium mixing bowl
- Bowl scraper or bench scraper
- Plastic wrap
- Baking sheet tray
Shipping Deadlines & Terms:
- Addresses must be submitted at least 2 weeks before the event start. They must be received by 9am ET. For example, if your event is on the 17th of the month, addresses must be received by on the 3rd of the month by 9am ET.
- Any address submitted after the deadline will incur a fee based on the delivery speed needed and location of recipient. You can see a list of fees here: https://www.screencast.com/t/OkJUB1HpacS
- Any shipment containing wine or alcohol must be signed for by recipient.
- We cannot provide refunds for events where materials have been shipped.
- Cancel your event for free if you provide at least a 2-week notice.
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks out will result in a fee of 50% of the minimum deposit amount.
- If you don't know your final headcount, place a hold on your date by booking the minimum group size (10 people). We'll collect the full payment after you finalize headcount.
- We host events on Zoom and can accommodate other platforms.
- We do not permit or provide event recordings. Our events are best enjoyed as live interactions.
- If you'd like to customize your event, additional fees may apply.