Virtual Pirate Treasure Hunt: Escape Room
|Location||Zoom Conference, Online Video|
|Price||Starting at $360 (see price details)|
|Duration||1 hour and 15 minutes|
Up to 200 ppl
Note: Group size can be changed after booking if needed.
Mini teams work together under the clock to find the buried treasure.
Ahoy ye! As you and your crew sit down for a pint at the island's small tavern, a gust of wind slams the doors open. Light pours into the dimly lit room, blinding you and your friends for a moment. Then you see a silhouette appear.
Captain William Kidd struts in and throws down a parchment upon the bar. He turns to address the room, stating he has a friendly wager for any crew who dares risk racing the notorious captain in solving the riddle on the parchment to the buried treasure. You look at your crew and smile. Another beautiful day to be setting sail upon the high seas.
What your group will do:
- Our facilitator will welcome the group, go over the rules of the game, and start the event with high energy.
- Groups will be presented clues, puzzles, and activities in the form of character descriptions, virtual maps, audio clips, and video clips and will play mini-games to uncover additional clues that will help you to reach your goal.
- The majority of the 1 hour 15 minutes will be spent in mini-teams but you will have the opportunity to interact with the whole group several times throughout the event.
What is included:
- Entertaining & engaging host to facilitate a smooth, fun, and unique experience
- Game platform with interactive elements and scorecard for participants
- Access to our event fulfillment team
- After you book the event, we will send you a confirmation email and zoom details for the event
- Our event fulfillment team will be able to answer any questions you have before, during, or after the event
Supported Platforms: Zoom is our recommended platform but we can accommodate Google Meets, Microsoft Teams, and WebEx if the client provides the meeting details
- Cancel your event for free if you provide at least 3 business days notice
- Cancellations less than 3 days before the event will result in a fee of 50% of the minimum deposit amount.
- Rescheduling requests less than 2 days before the event will result in a $150 rescheduling fee.
- If you don't know your final headcount, place a hold on your date by booking the minimum group size. We'll collect the full payment after you finalize the headcount.
- You can customize your event for a $150 customization fee. Customizations include things like combining different games (i.e. Trivia & Scavenger Hunt), requesting specific questions or a themed game, or adding something to an event with materials included. Using a different platform that is not Zoom is not a customization
- Our events often use colors, sound clips, and other forms of media to portray information and puzzles. If you or someone on your team has problems processing these types of media, we can offer accessibility options. Just let us know in advance, and we will try and accommodate you to the fullest extent!
- $360 for up to 15 people, $10 per person thereafter
- We will collect the minimum at checkout as a deposit and then we’ll finalize your payment when you’ve finalized your headcount after your event
For customization, there is a $150 charge & we’ll connect you with an expert to cater to your group’s needs.
Are you booking multiple events or do you have a very large group? Contact us for special pricing.
How to Book
- Complete your booking by walking through our simple checkout process.
- We'll send you your receipt & confirmation details.
- Your event provider will reach out to introduce themselves & send you additional helpful details about your event.
- On the day of your event, you'll have a blast!