Virtual Time Travel: The 90's Team Escape
|Location||Zoom Conference, Online Video|
|Price||Starting at $360 (see price details)|
|Duration||1 hour and 15 minutes|
Up to 200 ppl
Note: Group size can be changed after booking if needed.
Mini teams have 1 hour to work together to escape the room while reminiscing fondly about the 90s.
You’ve gone to bed and find yourself tossing and turning, just thinking about how good the 90’s were. You start fantasizing about going to Blockbuster to pick up the movie for the night, the good old days of rushing home so that you don't miss a second of your favorite TV show. You even fondly remember the time you forgot to take care of your Tamagotchi and wondered if you were ever going to be responsible enough for the real world.
Right before falling asleep you whisper to yourself, “Ahh simpler times. What I wouldn't give for a day in the 90’s.” All of a sudden, you hear a rumbling and a game soundtrack in your basement, you go downstairs and see that there's an arcade game machine. As soon as you touch the joystick you are WARPED into …. The 90’s!!
What your group will do:
Our facilitator will welcome the group, go over the rules of the game, and start the event with high energy.
We will then use breakout rooms to split your group up into mini-teams where they will be working to solve riddles, puzzles and challenges to escape the room!
Groups will be presented evidence in the form of character descriptions, virtual maps, audio clips, and video clips and will play mini-games to uncover additional clues that will help solve the case.
The majority of the time will be spent in mini-teams but you will still have the opportunity to interact with the whole group throughout the event.
Entertaining & engaging host to facilitate a smooth, fun, and unique experience
Game platform with interactive elements and scorecard for participants
Access to our event fulfillment team
After you book the event, we will send you a confirmation email and zoom details for the event
Our event fulfillment team will be able to answer any questions you have before, during, or after the event
Supported Platforms: Zoom is our recommended platform but we can accommodate Google Meets, Microsoft Teams, and WebEx if the client provides the meeting details
- Cancel your event for free if you provide at least 3 business days notice
- Cancellations less than 3 days before the event will result in a fee of 50% of the minimum deposit amount.
- Rescheduling requests less than 2 days before the event will result in a $150 rescheduling fee.
- If you don't know your final headcount, place a hold on your date by booking the minimum group size. We'll collect the full payment after you finalize the headcount.
- You can customize your event for a $150 customization fee. Customizations include things like combining different games, requesting specific questions or a themed game, or adding something to an event with materials included. Using a different platform that is not Zoom is not a customization
- Get a Demo: Not convinced? Book a 20-minute demo of this event for $100 before committing to it for your group.
- $360 for up to 15 people, $10 per person thereafter
- We will collect the minimum at checkout as a deposit and then we’ll finalize your payment when you’ve finalized your headcount after your event
For customization, there is a $150 charge & we’ll connect you with an expert to cater to your group’s needs.
Are you booking multiple events or do you have a very large group? Contact us for special pricing.
How to Book
- Complete your booking by walking through our simple checkout process.
- We'll send you your receipt & confirmation details.
- Your event provider will reach out to introduce themselves & send you additional helpful details about your event.
- On the day of your event, you'll have a blast!