Winter Team Escape: The Arctic Circle
|Location||Zoom Conference, Online Video|
|Price||Starting at $360 (see price details)|
|Duration||1 hour and 15 minutes|
Up to 200 ppl
Note: Group size can be changed after booking if needed.
You and your friends book a Groupon to the North Pole and are bright-eyed and bushy-tailed to go explore the blistering cold and all that it has to offer. After a couple of hours on the private plane, you notice some turbulence but shrug it off, and decide to take a snooze. In the middle of the night, you’re awakened by heartstopping turbulence. Over the PA system, an announcement from Captain Thayne Jackson informs the group you’ll have to make an emergency landing immediately!! After landing, you realize some of your group’s equipment/luggage was lost during the emergency landing, and to top it all off you're all stranded with no cellular service. Captain Jackson informs you that though she has very little experience in this region, she can hopefully help guide you to your destination, the North Pole. Jackson has warned you of obstacles that lie ahead. From the majestic reindeer and playful penguins to the terrifying polar bears and blistering blizzards, you can only imagine the trek ahead.
How it Works:
- This event will take place over a Zoom video and will be facilitated by one of our fun and energetic hosts.
- Your group will be split up into mini teams (4-6 people) and have one hour to work together to find the treasure. Though you will be working in smaller teams, you will still have the opportunity to interact with the whole group throughout the event.
- Groups will be presented clues, puzzles, and activities in the form of character descriptions, virtual maps, audio clips, and video clips and will play mini-games to uncover additional clues that will help you to reach your goal.
What is included:
- Entertaining & engaging host to facilitate a smooth, fun, and unique experience
- Game platform with interactive elements and scorecard for participants
- Access to our event fulfillment team
- After you book the event, we will send you a confirmation email and zoom details for the event
- Our event fulfillment team will be able to answer any questions you have before, during, or after the event
Supported Platforms: Zoom is our recommended platform but we can accommodate Google Meets, Microsoft Teams, and WebEx if the client provides the meeting details
- Cancel your event for free if you provide at least 3 business days notice
- Cancellations less than 3 days before the event will result in a fee of 50% of the minimum deposit amount.
- Rescheduling requests less than 2 days before the event will result in a $150 rescheduling fee.
- If you don't know your final headcount, place a hold on your date by booking the minimum group size. We'll collect the full payment after you finalize the headcount.
- You can customize your event for a $150 customization fee. Customizations include things like combining different games, requesting specific questions or a themed game, or adding something to an event with materials included. Using a different platform that is not Zoom is not a customization
- $360 for up to 15 people, $10 per person thereafter
- We will collect the minimum at checkout as a deposit and then we’ll finalize your payment when you’ve finalized your headcount after your event
For customization, there is a $150 charge & we’ll connect you with an expert to cater to your group’s needs.
Are you booking multiple events or do you have a very large group? Contact us for special pricing.
How to Book
- Complete your booking by walking through our simple checkout process.
- We'll send you your receipt & confirmation details.
- Your event provider will reach out to introduce themselves & send you additional helpful details about your event.
- On the day of your event, you'll have a blast!